Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Scents of Summer

I have finals this week which I'm not even stressing over too much surprisingly because none of them are cumulative. YAY! Anyways, it's hard to believe school is ending and I will be home for the summer starting on Friday. Even though it's hard to believe, I am so ready for summer to spend some time with friends from high school and with my darling boyfriend. Summer is definitely my favorite time of year. With that said, I am even more excited for summer because I love my fragrances I have picked out to wear all summer long!

Now I haven't worn Bath and Body Works body spray since the 8th grade and I hardly ever go into the store. However, I was shopping out of boredom at the mall near my university and saw that Bath and Body Works has a new line out for summer called "Summer Vanillas" I absolutely love Vanilla scented ANYTHING so of course I had to stop in. They have 3 fragrances within the line: Coconut, Lemon and Berry. My immediate reaction was to reach for the Coconut. I sprayed it on my wrist, sniffed, wasn't impressed and walked away. I then went into Old Navy to shop for clothes. By the time I was walking out of Old Navy, I couldn't stop smelling my arm. When the fragrance dries it is such a delicious sweet scent. It reminds me of tanning lotion a lot which is a smell I really love. Obviously, I bought it and have been wearing it in the day time. I didn't smell the other scents but I'm thinking of going back to smell the Berry Vanilla.


For night time, I have been wearing Viva La Juicy, which I'm sure most are familiar with. I got it for Christmas and even wore it a little bit during Christmas break even if it is a more summery scent. Even if you don't like the scent, how can you resist that packaging? When I'm finished with the bottle I really want to make the 2 gold charms into a necklace. They're just adorable.

I'm really not and never have been a fragrance freak, but I am really excited to wear these during my favorite season.

QOTD: What are your scents of summer?

Hope you're all doing well!
XOXO Chelsie

3 comments:

  1. After all this time I finally got around to smelling the Viva La Juicy perfume! Its absolutely amazing! Why did I not smell it sooner?? My all time fave and prolly will always be is Princess by Vera Wang and Happy by Clinique! I love love love summer scents!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @chelsey: Ah Viva La Juicy is so delicious! I used to love Happy by Clinique until this girl I used to work with started bathing herself in it. Now I'm not as big of a fan! Haha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Viva La Juicy! Such a fun girly summer scent. I also like Princess, and Lolita Lempicka :) I recently discovered J'adore by Dior, and I'm really loving it!! I only have the sample size, but I will definitely be purchasing the full size when I run out!!

    ReplyDelete