Tuesday, April 27, 2010

MAC Love Connection Mineralized Eyeshadow

As I have mentioned before, I am not into MAC cosmetics as most are. I think I'm this way because I don't like to be bothered or watched when I am shopping. I like to be in my own little world and I like to go around swatching things as I please. However, when I step up to a MAC counter, I feel like I'm being watched and pressured and bothered and I am not a fan. I have been tempted to order online but as you all know, you need to see makeup in person before you order online to ensure you are getting the colors you want. Despite all of this, since receiving MAC's mineralized eyeshadow in Love Connection in a recent swap with a dear subscriber, I am really feeling MAC and may take a trip to the counter nearest me very soon.

I believe this eye shadow came in a kit because it says "NOT FOR INDIVIDUAL SALE" on the back.

These are such beautiful bronzy summery colors! As I said in my video, I just see Marisa Miller when I look at it. If only an eyeshadow could make me look like her. HA!

VERY pigmented, VERY shimmery and beautiful.

Look at those suckers shine! (You can click on the picture to make it bigger if you want a closer look!)


I used this on myself and on my sister this weekend and am very impressed. I think it will be a summer staple for me. I want to try to work with them wet to see if they foil well. I will let you all know how it goes!


QOTD: What is the one MAC product that got you hooked on the brand?

XOXO, Chelsie

2 comments:

  1. Actually the reason I love MAC so much is because of youtube (of course) but I have to say that my first MAC love was also a mineralized eyeshadow duo; It's called Devil May Care and it's a beautiful lilac purple shimmery color with the other shade being plain silver glitter. My fav color is purple, and I was so sad to hear it's discontinued! Thank goodness I was able to snatch a backup before it left the shelves of the 66th street MAC!!
    BTW you're right; the Love Connection I sent you was from a holiday kit! But since I owned it already, I didn't need it. Glad you love it so much!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Dani N I really do love this eyeshadow duo! I'm a sucker for shimmery shades so it's absolutely perfect for me! I plan on hitting up my local MAC soon because I think I need the 217 brush and some eyeshadows that everyone else has but me! haha.

    ReplyDelete